BTS Sala Daeng Station
Sala Daeng Station is located on Silom Road, the most popular business center and renowned
nightlife spot of Bangkok. The station is surrounded by many business offices, shopping malls, hotels, and
restaurants. It is also an interchange station with MRT Silom
Station which makes it become the most crowded station of BTS Silom
Explore Sala Daeng Station
- Silom Complex : The biggest but quiet shopping mall, consists of a chain
department store and supermarket like Central and Tops Supermarket, also featured with many shops and
restaurants. Located on Silom Road linked to BTS Sala Daeng Station at exit 4, opens everyday from 10.00 AM to
- Lalai Sap Market : A day market providing cheap food, beverages, clothes,
shoes, handbags, and fashion accessories catered to female office workers whose offices located along Silom
Road. This market is located on Soi Silom 5, the name Lalai Sap means "spend money" which is quite true as it
is hard not to shop anything at this crowded market. Lalai Sap Market opens every weekdays at 7.00 AM - 4.0
- Patpong Night Market : A lively shopping zone offering thousands of handmade
products, souvenirs, wearing apparels, accessories, shoes, watches, movie and music DVDs or CDs, both genuine
and counterfeit ones at inexpensive and negotiable prices. this night market is opened everyday and the best
time to shop starts at 7.00 PM onwards.
- Thaniya Plaza : A paradise on earth for golf lovers, offering several golf
shops with various golf equipments and some Japanese restaurants. Located on Silom Road, opens daily from 10.00
AM - 21.00 PM.
- Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park : An elegant hotel offering 241 rooms and suites fully
equipped with amenities featured with panoramic view of Bangkok. Located on Rama IV Road, only 120 meters
away from exit 5 of BTS station.
- Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel : A 5-star hotel providing 517 spacious rooms with full
stylish furnished; featured with on-site facilities, services and restaurants. Located on the corner of Rama
IV Road, can be reached via BTS's walk way to MRT Silom Station.
- The Inn Saladaeng : A chic hotels for business and leisure travellers offering 38
inviting rooms with full amenities and complementary services. Located on Saladaeng Road, only steps away
from BTS's exit 4.
- Bally's Studio Suites Silom Hotel : A hip hotel that offers 53 well-appointed guest
rooms featured with on-site coffee shop and complementary services. Located on Soi Silom 2, about 300 meters
away from the station.
- Baan Saladaeng Boutique Guesthouse : A boutique hotel providing 11 stylish guest rooms
with superior facilities and excellent services. Located on the dead-end of Saladaeng Road, opposite to MK
Gold Restaurant, can be reached by a short taxi or Tuk Tuk trip from the station.
- Aubergine : A French restaurant based on a contemporary Colonial house with
true European atmosphere, serving a real taste of French food at affordable price. Located on Soi Sala Daeng
1/1 just a few minutes walk from BTS's exit , opens daily for two rounds at 11.30 AM - 2.30 PM and 6.00 PM -
- Naj Exquisite Thai Cuisine : A quaint restaurant renovated from an ancient
house built in the reign of King Rama V, serving original taste of Thai food at reasonable and affordable
price. Located on Soi Convent near BTS, opens every from 11.30 AM - 11.30 PM.
- Bug & Bee : An "East Meets West" restaurant serving various menu of fusion
Thai cuisine, crape, cakes and bakery. Located on Soi Silom 2, only steps away BTS station.
- Shin Emon : A budget restaurant serving delicious Japanese curry rice, Udon,
Ramen and many more at the very cheap price. Located on Soi Thaniya, opens everyday at 11.00 AM - 2.00 AM for
Monday to Saturday and 12.00 PM - 11.00 PM on Sunday.
- Spanish on 4 : A chic restaurant serving original Spanish dishes and a good
selection of wine; recommended menu is Spanish Fried Rice which has a very unique taste. Located on Soi Silom 4
only a short walking distance from BTS's exit 1, opens daily at 11.00 AM - 01.00 AM on Sunday to Thursday and
11.00 AM - 02.00 AM on Friday to Saturday.
- Lumpini Park : The first public park of Bangkok built in 1925 according to the
initiation of King Rama VI, based on 142 acres of Saladaeng Field, a former royal property. The park consists
of a large recreation area, artificial lake, ancient Chinese clock tower, public library, palm trees area,
including the statue of King Rama VI erected to commemorate his royal kindness. Lumpini Park is open daily from
5.00 AM - 9.00 PM, can be reached by BTS Sala Daeng and MRT Silom Station.
- Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute : A famous institute researching on snakes
and its venom, also houses a renowned Snake Farm, where allows you to hold a giant python and see snakes milked
of their venom as well as exhibits various species of snakes, cobras, kraits, pythons, and vipers. This
institute is located on Rama IV Road opposite to Montien Hotel, opening hours are 8.30 AM - 4.30 PM on weekdays
and 8.30 AM - 12.00 PM on weekends and public holidays. Admission fee for tourists are 200 baht for adults and
100 baht for kids.
- Patpong : One of the most well-known nightlife spots and red-light districts
in Bangkok, consists of two parallel streets on Silom Road; featured with hundreds of pubs, clubs, lounges,
go-go bars, etc. It is a perfect place for single men who seeks for excitement at night.
- Yada Building
- UOB Bank
- Silom Center Building
- U.F.M. Building
- Bangkok Bank (Head Office)
- Wall Street Tower
- Skulthai Building
- Charn Issara Tower 1
- Chulalongkorn Hospital
- Kasemkit Building
- Bangkok Christian Hospital
- Patpong Post Office
- Boonmitr Building
- Pilot Building
- United Center Building
- Kamol Sukosol Building
- The South East Insurance Building
- CP Tower
- Liberty Square Building
- Si Bunruang Building
- Sivason Building
- CIMB Thai Bank
- Land and House Retail Bank
- Bank of Ayudhaya
- Zuellig House Building
- The Embassy of Canada
- U Chu Liang Building
- Abdulrahim Building
- Tisco Building
- The Union of Myanmar Ambassador's Residence
- Harindhorn Tower
- BNH Hospital
- St. Joseph Convent School
- Q. House Convent Building
- Government Housing Bank