BTS Ratchathewi Station
Ratchathewi Station is situated not very far from Pratunam, one of the most famous and popular
commercial area for both Thai and foreign travellers. This station will lead you to the lively fashion street where
surrounded by many hotels, condos, shopping malls and markets that will enhance your experience in Thailand.
Explore Ratchathewi Station
- The Platinum Fashion Mall : The biggest sources of wholesalers for cheap
clothes and fashion accessoaries in Bangkok, always full of retailers who wander around to find the cheap
products for their own shops and those fashion lovers. It is situated just about 500 meters from Ratchathewi
Station, easy to go by taking a motercycle taxi or Tuk Tuk.
- Pantip Plaza : The heaven on earth for IT maniacs offering hundred of IT
products with incredibly inexpensive price.
- Baiyoke Sky Hotel : With 88 storeys, Baiyoke Sky Hotel is undoubtedly Thailand's tallest
building. The hotel provides 658 inviting rooms with full amenities to serve all guests as well as offers
good taste of food from its restaurants cooked by expert chefs.
- Asia Hotel Bangkok : An ideal location to go to the center of Bnagkok, Don Muang (old
airport), Suvarnnabhumi (new airport). The hotel provides 602 rooms with full fecilities featured with other
services that will fulfill all your needs.
- Evergreen Place Bangkok : A convenient serviced apartment offering clean with full
amenities rooms for both short and long stay at affordable price. It is located only 350 meters away from
Ratchathewi Station and only 8 minutes walk to all the shopping malls at Pratunam area.
- Heap : A hip restaurant with Thai and international menus, situated about 500
meters from BTS station.
- Rich Shop : A local Chinese food shop that has been opened for more than 20
years, offering healthy Chinese food with cheap price.
- Saigon : A Vietnamese restaurant at Asia Hotel with original recipe and
reasonable price. Lunch and dinner buffet is available at 420 baht / person.
- Coco Walk : A perfect place for dining and drinking with friends or families
with various pub and restaurants for your choice.
- Calypso Cabaret : The first cabaret show in Bangkok that has been performed
since 1987. All shows were designed and choreoraphed by professional team performed nightly at Calypso Thearter
inside Asia Hotel Bangkok. Showtime are 8.15 PM and 19.45 PM, ticket price is 1,200 baht for adults and 600
baht for children shorter than 120 cm.
- Sansiri Vertical Living Condominium
- Lam Thong Tower
- Student Christian Center
- Christian Unitiversity of Thailand
- Hollywood Street
- Baan Klang Krung Siam-Pathumwan
- Krung Thai Bank (Ratchathewi branch)
- The Iris Condominium
- Diamond Bangkok Building
- Ratchathewi Intersection
- Ratchathewi Tower
- Defence Energy Department
- Bangkok Business College
- The Embasy of the Republic of Indonesia