BTS Asok Station
Asok Station is located in the heart of Sukhumvit Road, surrounded by many famous business
towers, luxury hotels, shopping malls etc. It is also an interchange station with Mass Rapid Transit (MRT Sukhumvit Station).
Explore Asok Station area
- Time Square : An office building and shopping center with more than twenty
fashion shops mostly aimed to officer workers at the building itself and residents nearby. Opens daily from
10.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
- Robinson Department Store (Asok branch) : A big department store where you can
buy anything you want.
- Sukhumvit Plaza : As consisting of many Korean restaurants, this complex is
also known as Korean Town. It is an heaven on earth for Korean food lovers, located near Soi Sukhumvit 12.
- Terminal 21 : A one floor one concept shopping mall, consists of 9 stories
with 9 concepts for retail shops named after the famous cities around the world, for example, Paris, London,
Tokyo, San Francisco, etc. The complex also features with large supermarket, fitness gym and theaters. It is
located on between Soi Sukhumivit 21 and 23, you can be there via exit 1 of BTS station.
- Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit Hotel : A luxury collection hotel offering over 400 guest rooms
that are spacious decorated features a walk-in closet, duvet bed set, well-appointed bathroom, wall-mounted
LCD TV and complementary services. It is situated only 2 minutes away from BTS Station (exit 2).
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel : Regarded as a hidden gem of Bangkok that provides
94 inviting rooms with full amenities and complementary services. Business center is also available with new
Mac computers and Ipad provided. The hotel is located on Soi Sukhumvit 16 just a few minutes from exit 4 of
- Ma Du Zi Hotel : One-of0-a-kind conceptual hotel offering 40 fully equipped rooms
features with ultimate privacy and tranquility. Located on the alley of Soi Sukhumvit 16, it's easily
reached by talking exit 4 from BTS station.
- S 15 Sukhunvit Hotel : A 4-star boutique hotel offering 72 guest rooms with full
amenities and convenience, located on Soi Sukhumvit 15.
- The Key Bangkok Hotel : A hip hotel providing over 40 contemporary-styled and
modern-decorated rooms with comfort, contentment and convenience. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 19 just a few
minutes away from exit 5 of BTS station.
- Always 16 & 16 Sweets : A tiny but lovely restaurant and bakery shop
offering home-like atmosphere, delicious homemade sweets and yummy Thai and Italian food. Located on Soi
Sukhumvit 16 (Soi Sammit) and opened daily from 11.00 AM - 10.00 PM. You can go to this restaurant by taking
exit 4 at the station.
- The Black Swan : The original British-styled pub and restaurant offering warm
welcome and buffets catering featured with live music, live sports and happy hours. It is located on Soi
Sukhumvit 14, opened daily from early morning till late.
- Kamthieng House Museum : A precious northern traditional Thai architecture
(also known as Lanna architecture), houses various Lanna cultures, for examples, Lanna Galare, Lanna Fabrics,
Lanna Carved wooden lintels, etc. The museum is located on Soi Sukhumvit 21, opened on Tuesday to Saturday at
9.00 AM - 5.00 PM. The tickets for adult is 100 baht and 50 baht for kids.
- Benjakiti Park : The latest green scene in Bangkok, with almost 21 acres of
land featured with a large lake and fountains, located beside Queen Sirikit Convention Center.
- Wattana Church
- Wattana Wittayalai Academy
- Ocean Tower 2
- Sermmit Building
- Federation of Accounting Professions
- Siam Society Under Royal Patronage
- Siam Commercial Bank (Asok branch)
- Sino Thai Building
- GMM Building
- BB Building
- Srinakharinwirot University
- Rutnin Eye Hospital
- Interchange 21 Building
- Jasmine City
- Banchang Glass House Building
- Exchange Tower
- One-Two-Go Airlines
- CTI Tower
- Column Tower
- Lake Ratchada Building
- Ocean Tower 1