BTS Wongwian Yai Station
Wongwian Yai Station is the 2nd extended station and end of BTS Silom Line, located on Krung Thon Buri Road heading to Wongwian Yai, the biggest
roundabout in Krung Thon Buri area. The station is surrounded by condominiums, business buildings and shipping
Explore Wongwian Yai Station
- Robinson Department Store : A chain department store with hundreds of shops
and services. Located on Lad Ya Road, can be reached by a short taxi trip from exit 3 of the station via Soi
Krung Thon Buri 1.
- The Aiyapura Bangkok : A budget hotel and serviced apartment providing 135 inviting
rooms with all essential amenities and on-site facilities including sport club. Located on Soi Krung Thon
Buri 1, next to BTS station.
- T Series Place Serviced Apartment : Offering 18 guest rooms fully equipped with
necessary amenities and complimentary services. Located on Soi Charoenrat 8, can be reached by a short taxi
trip from the station.
Find more hotels nearby
- Somsak Seafood : A footpath restaurant serving cheap fresh seafood to its
customers who are willing to take hours to wait up in a very long queue. The recommended menus are Shrimps
potted with Vermicelli and Scalded Cockles. This footpath restaurant can be reach via BTS's exit 3 and a short
walk distance to Soi Krung Thon Buri 1, opens Tuesday-Sunday at 5.00 PM - 10.00 PM.
- King Taksin The Great Monument : Erected in 1953 to commemorate the greatness
of King Taksin The Great, who had liberated Siam from Burmese after the fall of Ayutthaya Kingdom and
established Thon Buri as the new capital in 1768. The monument is located on the area of Wongwian Yai
Roundabout, can be reached by a short taxi or Tuk Tuk trip via BTS's exit 1.
- Wongwian Yai Roundabout
- Thai Verawat
- Fuse Condo
- Sinn Siam Building
- Siam Majestic Gems
- Lee Machine Tools
- Teal Condo
- Thanathorn Building
- SK Building
- Panyapiwat Techno Business
- Hive Taksin Condominium
- IDEO Condo
- Commercial Building
- B.A. International Building
- The Viva Condo
- The Seed Condo
- My Condo