BTS Victory Monument Station
Victory Monument Station one of the big station that always full of people as being one of the
most popular commercial area featured with vans and buses for travelling in Bangkok or to nearby provinces. The
area is always packed with shopping centers, superstores, local food stalls, etc.
Explore Victory Monument Station
- Center One Shopping Plaza : An air-conditioned plaza consisting hundreds of
shops and famous fast food restaurants which make it become the popular hang out place for Thai teenagers after
finishing schools. The plaza open daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Fashion Mall Shopping Center : Another air-conditioned plaza offering hundreds
of clothing and fashion shops, opens daily from 11.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- King Power Complex : A duty-free complex where you can buy many brand name
fashion products, alcohol, jewelry, etc.
- Victory Point : Open-air market for fashion accessories, clothes, and
- Hi.Mid Bangkok : A small hotel with guesthouse-like atmosphere that offers many
facilities to enrich your stay; featured with free-wifi, family room, in room saety deposit box, etc. Hi.Mid
Bangkok is located on Ratchawithi Road, only 30 meters away from Victory Monument.
- Royal View Resort : Situated across Santiphab Park where is away from BTS station for a
few minutes walk, the hotel offers 105 inviting rooms with full amenities at affordable price to all
- Century Park Hotel : A luxurious hotel with 380 inviting rooms featured with all kind of
convenience provided, located on Ratchaprarop Road, only 600 meters from Victory Monument.
- Boat Noodle Complex : One of the symbol of Victory Monument. It is a place
where gather professional Boat Noodle stalls that offer you the yummy noodles with super cheap price at 10 baht
per bowl. It is the most popular eatery around this area.
- Ramayana Buffet : A retaurant that decorate itself in Ramayana theme with
modern style furnished, offering international buffet at only 300-500 baht / person. It is situated on the 3rd
floor of King Power Complex, opens daily for 2 rounds (11.00 AM - 2.30 PM and 5.00 PM - 9.30 PM).
- Saxophone Pub & Restaurant : A Thai restaurant featured with live Jaz
& Blue music, located on Phayathai Road, open nighly from 6.00 PM - 1.00 AM.
- Victory Monument : A large military monument erected in 1941 to commermorate
the victory of Thailand over the Franco-Siamese War.
- Century The Movie Plaza : An ideal spot for people of all ages, very popular
for being featured with movie zone, karaoke zone, education zone, shopping zone, and food zone.
- Santiphab Park : A public park suitable for relaxation with your friends or
family. The name "Santiphab" means "peace" to commemorate the end of the World War II.
- Ratchathewi District Office
- Armed Forces Reserch Institute of Medical Science
- Borommarajonani COllege of Nursing, Bangkok
- Phayathai Building
- Noble House Condominium
- Wanasorn Building
- Siam International Building
- Suzaki Showroom
- Enconcept Academy
- The Girl Guide Association of Thailand
- Utumporn Building
- Siam Commercial Bank (Victory Monument branch)
- Government Savings Bank (Victory Monument branch)
- Thanachart Bank (Victory Monument branch)
- Rajavithi Hospital