BTS Thong Lo Station
Thong Lo Station is located on Sukhumvit Road between Soi 53 and Soi 55 where also known as Soi
Thong Lo. It is one of the popular station as there are hundreds of pubs, bars and restaurants on Soi Thong Lo
which attract lots of teenagers and working-aged people each day, especially weekends.
Explore Thong Lo Station
- Market Place Thong Lo : Offering a wide range of international restaurant,
various fast food outlets as well as a supermarket. It is one of the popular meeting points for teenagers and
office workers in this area, located on Soi Sukhumvit 55, can be reached via exit 3 of the station.
- J Avenue : The first lifestyle shopping center of Thailand consisting of
upscale shops and restaurants, featured with funky boutiques and stalls. J Avenue is located on Soi Sukhumvit
55 (Soi Thong Lo 10), opened daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Night Food Market : Providing over 30 food stalls where you can enjoy several
famous menus such as Phad Thai, Tomyum Kung, Phad Krapao, and many more at very cheap price. The market is
located on the corner of Soi Sukhumvit 38, opened daily from 7.00 PM till late.
- Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn : A warn and quaint inn with offering 44 well-appointed rooms
with amenities as well as restaurant and lounge. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 57 about 5 minutes walk from BTS,
- Centre Point Sukhumvit-Thong Lo Serviced Apartment : A 4-star hotel with 159 inviting
rooms featured with business center, conference rooms, on-site restaurant. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 55
(Thong Lo 8), can be reached via exit 3 of the station.
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok : A serviced apartment by Pan Pacific offering 148
guest rooms full equipped with amenities and complementary services. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 55 just a few
minutes walk from the station.
- @ Thong Lor by JJ Kitchen : A cool restaurant offering yummy Thai, Japanese
and European food which taste good suite for both Thai residents and expats; featured with party rooms, karaoke
rooms, and Internet corner. It is located between Soi Sukhumvit 36 and 38, you can reach there via exit 2 or 4
of the station.
- Zaab Eli : A hip papaya salad restaurant initiated by a group of Thai
celebrities, offering fusion spicy salads adapted from famous Thai papaya salad. The recommended menus are
Spicy Berry Almond Salad, Spicy Japanese Melon Salad, Spicy Soup with Soft Pork and Collagen and Spicy Pomelo
Salad. Zaab Eli is located on Soi Sukhumvit 55 at Arena 10 complex, opened daily from 11.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Melt ME Healthy Chocolate & Gelato : A famous sweets shop for chocolate
and ice cream lovers, offering various flavours of Italian ice cream such as strawberry, lemon, vanilla
raspberry, mango, green tea, etc. The chocolate at Melt Me is made from special recipe imported from Hokkaido,
Japan which will melt in your mouth so you can experience the real taste of premium chocolate. Melt Me is
situated on Soi Sukhumvit 55 at Arena 10 complex, opened daily from 11.00 AM - 2.00 AM.
- Arena 10 : A large complex with many upscale restaurants and entertainment
venues, located on Soi Sukhumvit 55. It is very popular meeting point and dining party spot for both Thai
residents and expats.
- Pridi Banomyong Institute : A cultural center dedicated to Pridi Banomyong, a
former Prime Minister and Senior Statesman of Thailand. The institute was established with sincere attempt to
promote art, music and Thai culture. Located between Soi Thong Lo 1 and 3, opened on Tuesday to Sunday at 9.30
AM - 5.30 PM.
- Siri at Sukhumvit Condominium
- Sutti Mansion
- CIMB Thai Bank (Thong Lo branch)
- Thai Military Bank (Thong Lo branch)
- Asavanant Dental Clinic
- Kasikorn Bank (Thong Lo branch)
- AIM Star Network Building
- Baptist Church
- Bangkok Bank (Thong Lo branch)
- Santisuk Post Office
- Noble Remix 2 Condominium
- Trinity International School
- The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
- Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School (Bangkok PREP)
- The Embassy of Malta