BTS Surasak Station
Surasak Station is located on Sathorn Road, on the way to Chao Phraya River. The station is
surrounded by low-key North Sathorn neighborhoods embassies, business buildings without any shopping malls.
- King Royal Garden Inn Hotel : Offering well-appointed rooms with full amenities;
featured with on-site facilities and services. Located next to BTS station, just only a few minutes walk
from exit 2.
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok : A luxury hotel providing 390 tastefully-fisnished
rooms with full facilities and complementary services. Located on Sathorn Road, can be reached easily via
exit 4 of BTS Station.
- Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast : A boutique hotel renovated from the former of
Supreme Court Judge, offering 9 vintage-styled rooms with full amenities and complementary services. Located
on Charoen Rat Road, a few minutes away from the station.
- Blue Elephant Restaurant : The renowned picturesque restaurant housed on a
century old building, serving royal Thai cuisine with a variety of unique dishes. Located next to BTS station,
can be reached via exit 2 and 4, open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner at 11.30 AM - 2.30 PM and 6.30 PM -
- Sri Maha Mariamman Hindu Temple : A extraordinary Hindu temple which is also
known as Maha Uma Devi Temple, built in 1860's by Tamil immigrants. The temple was built in Chaola and Pallava
architectural styles, consisting of Maha Uma Devi (The Goddess of Death) statue including other Hindu Gods such
as , Ganesha, Krishna, Vishnu, Kali, Rashmi and Kandakumara. Located on Soi Silom 20, opens everyday from 6.00
AM - 8.00 PM.
- Kathmandu Photo Gallery : A photo gallery based on a Sino-Portuguese house
initiated by the professional photographer, Manit Srivanichpoom, offering a collection of art photos, books and
souvenirs on sale. Located on Pan Road near Sri Maha Mariamman Hindu Temple, opens on Tuesday to Sunday at
11.00 AM - 7.00 PM.
- Blue Elephant Cooking School : Not being only a world-class restaurant, Blue
Elephant is also a cooking school that allows you to learn how to cook yummy Thai food at 2,800 baht with free
Blue Elephant apron. The class is opened daily at 8.45 AM - 1.00 PM and 1.15 PM - 4.30 PM.
- Thai-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- The Embassy of the Holy See
- St. Louis's Hospital
- Auto City
- The Embassy of the Union Of Myanmar
- Bangkok Christian College
- Sethiwan Tower
- Worawat Building
- A.I.A. Center Building
- Sathorn Honda Car
- Chartered Square
- Bangkok Commercial Asset Management (BAM)
- Yannawa Police Station
- The Jewelry Trade Center
- Wong Wai Wit Building
- Satjapittaya School