BTS Siam Station
Siam Station is the most popular of all BTS stations not only being the interchange station
between Sukhumvit and Silom Line but also surrounding by many shopping malls and attractions of Bangkok. Siam
Center is the center of everything you can imagine that's why this BTS station is always full of people at all
ages, both Thai and foreign travellers.
Explore Siam Station area
- Siam Center / Siam Disovery Center : The twin shopping malls located right at
the Siam Station, opposite to Siam Square. A courtyard between these two malls is always host to concerts and
many special events.
- Siam Paragon : One of the biggest shopping centers in Asia; featured with
hundreds of brand name shops, famous restaurants, premier cinema multiplex, exhibition hall, concert hall,
etc. It is undoubtedly one of the most crowded shopping malls in Bangkok.
- Digital Gateway : An IT malls with hundred of computer and gadget shops.
- Chulalongkorn University Book Center : A paradise for bookworms offering both
Thai and multi-languaged books.
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel : A 5 stars hotel offering 455 rooms with full facilities with
premier services. The hotel is located right next to MBK Center and only few minutes walk to Siam Square,
that's why it is one of the most popular hotels in town.
- Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square : Located in the heart of Siam Square, only 3 minutes
walk from Siam Station; featured with 429 rooms, 5 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, a swimming pool, spa,
gym, free wi-fi and several other services.
- Siam Kempinski Hotel : A luxurious hotel on an ideal location right behind the renowned
Siam Paragon shopping mall, providing 303 well-decorated guest rooms with full amenities and complimentary
- Yamane : A Japanese Restaurant located on Soi Siam Square 10 next to Siam
Computer Academy, offering original yummy taste of various Japanese menus at reasonable price and great
- Baan Ying Restaurant : A Thai food restaurant on Soi Siam Square 7 that is
very popular amongst teenagers who wander around Siam Center. Many delicious Thai menus are offered to all
customers at the reasonable only 200 baht / person approximately.
- Ka Nom : The most delicious Egg Tarts in Bangkok that is highly recommended is
available at this bakery shop featured with fresh drinks at cheap price. Ka Nom is located on Soi Siam Square
3, open daily from 10.00 AM - 7.30 PM.'
- Mango Tango : The heaven on Earth for mango lovers. All the menus are made of
mango such as Mango Pudding and Mango Ice Cream featured with many other cold desserts. The shop is situated on
Soi Siam Square 4, open daily from 11.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
- Vanilla Brasserie : A famous Italian food restaurant offering the origina
taste of Italian dishes like Jacket Potato With Bacon and Sour Creme, Spaghetti Carbonara, Spaghetti with
Garlic Butter and Mussels, etc. Vanilla Brasserie is located on Siam Paragon, G floor next to the exit to Siam
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok : A franchise of the renowned Madam Tussauds Wax
Museum full with many wax figues of world's celebrities. The museum is located on the 6th floor of Siam
Discovery Center, opens daily from 10.00 AM to 9.00 PM. The ticket for adults is 800 baht and 600 baht for
children and seniors.
- Siam Ocean World : The largest aquarium in Southeast Asia covers about 10,000
square meters of spaces and 5 million liters of water; featured with hundreds species of aquatic animals. It is
situated on the B1-B2 floor at Siam Paragon, open daily from 10.00 AM to 9.00 PM. The ticket price is 630-1,360
baht for adults and 490-1,040 baht for children. Family package is also available at 3,150 baht for 2 adults
and 2 children.
- Movies : There are movie theatres for your choice at Siam Station area like
Lido Theatre and Paragon Cineplex. Lido offers the classic atmosphere with cheap tickets while Paragon Cineplex
provides the modern ambiance featured with 3D and 4D theatres.
- Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
- Sraprathum Palace
- Lido Theater
- Siam Commercial Bank (Siam Sqaure branch)
- Kasikorn Thai Bank (Siam Sqaure branch)
- Bank of Ayudaya (Siam Sqaure branch)
- Paragon Cineplex
- Pathum Wanaram Temple
- Bangkok Bank (Siam Sqaure branch)
- UOB Bank (Siam Sqaure branch)
- Pathumwan Demonstration School, Srinakarinwirot University
- Chalalongkorn University
- Siamkit Building