BTS Saphan Khwai Station
Saphan Khwai Station is the second terminal station next to Mo
Chit Station, located on Phaholyothin Road. It is not a popular station as there are no tourist attractions
nearby but offices, condos, apartments and houses.
Explore Saphan Khwai Station
- Big C Supercenter : A famous superstore franchise that provides all kind of
daily home appliances, restaurants, and various banking services.
- Trinalin Plaza : A modern fashion mall located on Soi Pradipat 23, opens daily
from 10.30 AM - 6.00 AM on weekdays and 12.00 PM - 6.00 PM on weekend.
- Elizabeth Hotel : Located on Pradipat Road, only 5 minutes away from the station. The
hotel provides 17 storages with 275 rooms for all guests with reasonable price.
- Mansion Sarasinee @ Chatuchak : An ideal location away from Saphan Khwai station for
only half a kilometer. This 3 stars mansion offers you 189 inviting rooms and impeccable services with
- Mystic Place BKK Hotel : A boutique hotel with 36 unique-decorated rooms featured with
complimentary services include a shuttle service to BTS & MRT stations as well as to Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Find more hotels nearby
- Tasty Bakery : An old bakery shop that has been opened for almost 40 years.
The recommended menu is eclair with cream stuffed at only 30 baht / pack (10 pcs). The shop is located on the
footpath of Phaholyothin Road, near the Soi of the old New York Theater.
- Rossaniyom Chomchob : A retro docorated restaurant with open-air and
air-conditioned area, situated on Soi Phaholyothin 12. The restaurant offers the 1960's music, folk songs, and
contemporary pop music. The menus are mostly Thai dishes with Thai taste and cheap price.
- Sam Sen Nai Philatelic Museum : A museum for those who are philatelic lovers
and collectors that display the evolution of Thai post office and many unique stamps from Thailand and other
countries. The museum is situated between Soi Phaholyothin 3 and 5, opens on Tuesday to Sunday from 9.00 AM
until 4.00 PM.
- Wat Phai Tan : An old temple that has been along with Saphan Khwai community
for more than 200 years, located on Soi Phaholyothin 15. It is the only temple in Phayathai distric where
people nearby gather to do merit and many other Buddhist activities.
- Thanachart Bank (Saphan Khwai branch)
- Ideo Mi Phaholyothin Condominium
- CIMB Thai Bank (Phaholyothin branch)
- Paolo Memorial Hospital
- Srithai Food Market
- Government Savings Bank (Head Office)
- Bangsue Police Station
- Bangkok Bank (Pradipat Road branch)
- Thai Military Bank (Saphan Khwai branch)
- Sam Sen Nai Post Office