BTS Sanam Pao Station
Sanam Pao Station is situated on Phaholyothin Road. It is one of the passing stations which has
no tourist attractions but surrounded by business buildings, companies and banks.
Explore Sanam Pao Station
- Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartment : A peaceful serviced apartment situated just a few
minutes away from Sanam Pao Station, offering 91 inviting rooms featured with full amenities and pool.
- Vic3 Bangkok : An ideal hotel with warm environment that offers best services and
amenities to its guests, situated on Soi Phaholyothin 3 (Soi Ari 3), only a few minutes walk from BTS
- Bangkok Patio Apartment : A cozy apartment that provide the best services to its guests,
free on call Tuk Tuk service is provided for travellers. 44 rooms with full amenities featured with fitness
room and swimming pool are also offered.
- Blue Planet Coffee : A hip coffee shop that doesn't only provide a good taste
of coffee but also has steaks, salad, Thai salad, a la carte, and juice to fulfill your appetite.
- Kua Kai O Cha : A small restaurant with easygoing atmosphere offering various
noodle manus, especially Stir-fried fresh rice-flour noodles with chicken and egg.
- Yakult Building
- Bangkok Bank (Yakult Building Sanam Pao branch)
- Kasikorn Bank (Sanam Pao branch)
- SC Super Car
- Honda Showroom
- SM Tower
- Phayathai II Hospital
- 2nd Cavalry Division The King's Guard, Royal Thai Army
- TV5 royal Thai Army Television
- Giffarine Co., Ltd.
- Asset Management Corporation
- General Chatichai Choonhavan Foundation
- Toyota Showroom
- Forth Corporation Public Co., Ltd.
- Visessiri Building
- Bank of Ayudhaya (Sanam Pao branch)
- Sangsom Building.