BTS Ratchadamri Station
Ratchadamri Station is the gateway to Silom Line,
located on Ratchadamri Road, surrounded by many business buildings, luxury hotels, upscale condominiums, and
Explore Ratchadamri Station
- Villa Market : A lifestyle center and leisure destination with various shop
and services featured with upscale restaurants. Located on Soi Mahadlek Luang 3 where can be reached by a short
walking distance from BTS's exit 2, opens daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Peninsula Plaza : A hi-end shipping mall catering for rich Thai residents and
foreign business travellers, consisting of renowned shops for ;jewelry, antiques, silverware, Thai paintings,
etc. Situated on the corner of Soi Mahadlek Luang 1, near Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel, only few minutes walk from
exit 4. Opens daily from 10.00 AM - 9.00 PM.
- Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok : A luxury hotel with Thai-styled decoration, offering 354
guest rooms fully equipped with in-room facilities and convenient services. Located on Ratchadamri Road only
steps away from exit 4 of BTS station.
- Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced Apartment : A stylish serviced apartment with 97
well-appointed rooms fully furnished with amenities and complementary services. Located on Soi Mahadlek
Luang 3 where can be reached via BTS's exit 2.
- Hansar Hotel & Residence : A unique accommodation offering 62 inviting rooms full
with in-room amenities and on-site facilities. Located on Soi Mahadlek Luang 2 only a few minutes walk from
- Grand Center Point Hotel : A world-class hotel providing 526 lavishly-decorated room
with full amenities and on-site facilities featured with complementary services. Location on Soi Mahadlek
Luang 1, can be reached via exit 4.
- Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok : A hi-class hotel with spacious an elegant decoration
offering 316 well-furnished rooms with all facilities to enrich your stay. Located on Soi Mahadlek Luang 1
just steps away from BTS's exit 4.
- Sala Rossa: An elegant restaurant serving original-recipe Italian food and
Pizzeria made of A Grade ingredients by professional chefs at reasonable price. Located on G Floor of The Grand
Building on Soi Mahadlek Luang 2, only few minutes walk from exit 4 of BTS station, opens daily from 11.30 AM -
2.00 PM and 5.30 PM - 10.30 PM.
- Nippon-Tei : A Japanese restaurant that offers fresh Sushi and Sashimi
featured with Teppan Grill menus and desserts, established for over 20 years. Located on the basement floor of
Nantawan Building, about a minute walk from the station. Opens 7 days a week for two rounds; 11.00 AM - 2.00 PM
and 5.00 PM - 10.00 PM.
- Zuma : An upscale Japanese restaurant serving fresh Sashimi, Sushi and various
fusion menus cooked by expert chefs, located on G floor of The St. Regis Bangkok Hotel, can be reached via
BTS's exit 4. Opens on Monday to Saturday for two rounds at 12.00 PM - 3.00 PM and 6.00 PM - 2.00 AM, closes on
- Institute of Forensic Medicine Police General
- The Royal Thai Police Office
- Police General Hospital
- Government Savings Bank
- Thai Military Bank
- The Royal Bangkok Sports Club
- Mitkorn Tower
- Golden Land Tower
- The Royal Place 1 Condominium
- Baan Sansiri Condominium
- The Grand Condominium
- The Rajdamri Condominium
- The Royal Place 2 Condominium
- Natawan Building
- Thai Obayashi Building
- Baan Somthavil Condominium
- SG Tower
- ABB Building
- The Millennia Building
- United States of America Ambassador's Residence
- A.U.A Academy
- Regent House Building