BTS Phrom Phong Station
Phrom Phong Station is located on Sukhumvit Road between Soi 35 and Soi 39. It is surrounded by
many shopping malls, banks, and hotels.
Explore Phrom Phong Station
- The Emporium Shopping Complex : A luxury shopping mall containing cinema
multiplex, book shops, clothes and fashion accessories shops, famous restaurants and food court. Located on
Sukhumvit Road next to Soi 24, linked to BTS station by a footbridge at exit 2, opened daily from 10.00 AM -
- Villa Supermarket : A hi-end supermarket with various imported and local food
stuffs, located on Soi Sukhumvit 33, opened 24/7.
- Fuji Supermarket : The oldest Japanese supermarket in this area that provides
imported Japanese food stuffs for both Thai residents and expats who love Japanese food. It is situated on Soi
Sukhumvit 33/1 about 5 minutes walk from BTS station.
- Naraya : A fine and unique needlecraft shop that is really famous for both
Thai and foreign travellers. The most popular products of this shop are delicate fabric handbags, dolls, home
decor, kitchen ware, etc. Naraya is located next to The Emporium, opens daily from 9.00 AM till 10.30 PM.
- Emporium Suites by Chatrium : A 4-star hotel offering over 300 guest rooms in apartment
style, spacious and elegantly decorated, in-room and outdoor facilities, well-equipped fitness center and
many more. It is located on Sukhumvit Road attached to The Emporium and BTS Station.
- St. James Hotel : A 3-star hotel with 78 guest rooms fully equipped with amenities and
complementary services, situated on Soi Sukhumvit 26.
- Hope Land Executive Serviced Apartment : A fine and comfortable serviced apartment that
provides 187 rooms full with amenities and on-site facilities such as swimming pool, sauna & stream
room, and fitness center, located on Soi Sukhumvit 24.
Find more hotels nearby
- The Himalaya Restaurant : A Himalayan-styled restaurant owned by a native
Nepalese offering original Himalayan food made of chicken, prawn, fish, goat, and spices featured with unique
services such as being Himalayan Tourist Center and providing a studio to take your photos in Himalayan
costumes. This restaurant is located on Soi Sukhumvit 31 about 10 minutes walk from the station.
- Chic 39 Restaurant : A chic restaurant that offers yummy Thai and fusion food
with colorful decoration and relaxing atmosphere. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 39 about 100 meters away from exit 3
of BTS station, opens daily from 10.00 AM - 3.00 PM.
- Bolan : If you would like to try the original Thai food recipe, Bolan should
be one of the choices in your list. The restaurant offers an antique atmosphere with delicious and delicate
Thai food at reasonable price. It is situated on Soi Sukhumvit 26, opened nightly at 6.00 - 11.00 PM.
- Divana Home Cuisine : A restaurant that offers healthy Thai food, located on
Soi Sukhumvit 35 in Divana Nurture Spa, where you can enjoy spa treatment as well as tasty food.
- The Sportman Bar and Restaurant : A friendly bar and restaurant offering good
bar, sports, pool, live music, comdy and many other things that will make your night more fun. Located at
Washington Square between Soi Sukhumvit 22 and 24, opened everyday at 12.00 PM - 2.00 AM, happy hours and free
pool is at midday till 4.00 PM.
- The Robin Hood Pub : A pub and restaurant providing coldest beer and finest
food for you everyday from 9.00 AM - 11.00 PM, located on Soi Sukhumvit 33/1.
- Movies : SFX Cinema is the biggest cinema complex in this area, offering
luxury decoration, convenience services as well as hi-tech theatres with digital 2D and 3D systems.
- Benjasiri Park (Queen's Park) : A public park located next to The Emporium
Shopping Complex, built to commemorate the 60th birthday of Queen Sirikit on August 12, 1992. The park consists
of 12 piece of contemporary sculptures for art lovers, an open-air sport area for sport maniacs, a large lake
for families and friends to sit around and relax.
- Royal Norwegian Embassy in Bangkok
- Bank of Ayudhaya (Phrom Phong branch)
- Government Savings Bank (Phrom Phong branch)
- Krung Thai Bank (Phrom Phong branch)
- Siam Commercial Bank (Phrom Phong branch)
- Bangkok Bank (Phrom Phong branch)
- Tops Supermarket
- Banphaeo Hospital (Prommitr branch)
- UOB Bank (Phrom Phong branch)
- Richmond Tower
- The Grand Sethiwan Building I & II
- Sai Nam Thip School
- Sainampeung School