BTS Phra Khanong Station
Phra Khanong Station is situated on Sukhumvit Road between Soi 67 and 69. It is quite a
residential area so there is not much to visit.
Explore Phra Khanong Station
- Phra Khanong Market : A local outdoor market located at the corner of Soi
Sukhumvit 71, offering cheap local food, clothes, daily appliances. It is a place where you can experience the
true way of life of local residents.
- Jasmine Resort Hotel : An elegant hotel with 224 inviting rooms that fully furnished
with all amenities to enrich your stay, located in front of BTS station.
- DS67 Suites Hotel : A boutique hotel offering 27 room with full amenities and
complementary services, located on Soi Sukhumvit 67 just a few minutes walk from the station.
- The Mix Bangkok Boutique Hotel : Offering 14 guest rooms with complementary services and
a wide rage of amenities to ensure that your stay will be highly convenient. The hotel is located only steps
away from exit 3 of Phra Khanong Station.
Find more hotels nearby
- Akiyoshi : A Japanese restaurant with two zones; the 1st floor is grill zone
while the 2nd floor is Shabu Shabu zone. The menus are available in both a la carte and buffet with only
200-300 baht per person approximately. This restaurant is located between Soi Sukhumvit 67 and 69 next to Phra
Khanong Station, opened everyday at 11.00 AM - 2.00 PM and 6.00 PM - 10.00 PM for weekdays and 11.00 AM - 10.00
PM for weekend.
- Akinawa Kinjo : A tiny Japanese restaurant with only 5 tables which can serve
only 20 seats. The recommended menus are Goyachanpuruu, Rafuty and Deep-Fried Sanma. Akinawa Kinjo is located
on Soi Sukhumvit 69 near Phra Khanong Post Office, opened on Tuesday to Friday at 5.00 PM - 11.00 PM, Saturday
to Sunday at 11.30 AM - 2.30 PM and 5.00 PM - 11.00 PM.
- Krua Suan Pak : A tiny veggie restaurant with 5 tables serving healthy food,
beverage and sweets. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 71, opened everyday.
- Srivikorn School
- Life @ Sukhumvit 67 Condominium
- Bank of Ayudhaya
- Taisin Square
- Vinn Sukhumvit 46
- Eagle Store Sukhumvit-Rama IV
- Saha Thai Building
- Bangkok Bank
- Kasikorn Bank
- Phra Khanong Post Office
- Phra Mae Maree School