BTS Phaya Thai Station
Phaya Thai Station is an interchange station between BTS and Airport Rail Link which takes only
30 minutes to reach Suvannabhumi International Airport. Phaya Thai Situation is situated almost in the center of
Bangkok, surrounded by lots of business buildings, government offices, schools, etc.
Explore Phaya Thai Station
- King Power Duty Free : A perfect place to shop free-tax, hi-end, brand name,
bags, perfumes, whisky, clothes, shoes, fashion accessories, etc.
- Siam Swana Hotel : Situated only 650 meters away from Phaya Thai Sation, Siam Swana
Hotel is a great base from which to explore lively Bangkok. The hotel offers 50 luxury rooms at affordable
price featured with full facilities and friendly services to enrich your stay.
- Siam City Hotel Bangkok : An elegant hotel with 470 inviting rooms with all facilities
provided, away from BTS station only 200 meters.
- Salang Korean Restaurant : A restaurant offering BBQ buffet in Korean style,
opens daily - except Thursday - for two rounds (11.00 AM - 2.00 PM and 5.00 PM - 11.00 PM).
- Live Coffee : A small colorful coffee shop with various menus of coffee and
Leisure activities at Phaya Thai Station
- Suan Pakkard Palace : An ancient palace which used to be owned by former
prince of Thailand and now become a museam diplaying Thai and internation antiques collected by the prince
- Sky Walk Revolving Roof Deck : As the tallest building in Bangkok, Baiyoke Sky
Hotel provides you the beautiful 360 degrees scenery of Bangkok at 200 baht only.
- Phaya Thai Plaza
- Revenue Department
- IDEO Q Phaya Thai Condominium
- Ratchathewi Post Office
- Department of Livestock Development
- Airport Rail Link (Phaya Thai station)
- Phaya Thai Train Stop
- C.P. Tower 3
- Thai Military Bank (Phaya Thai branch)
- Santiratch School
- Amnuay Silpa Bilingual School
- Priest Hospital
- Phaya Thai Place
- Baptist Student Center
- Ratchathewi District Office
- Sri Ayutthaya Intersection
- Wanasorn Building
- Siripinyo Building
- Phaya Thai Hospital 1