BTS On Nut Station
On Not Station used to be the first station of Sukhumvit
Line before the route extension. It is situated between Soi Sukhumvit 79 and 81 where is not far away from Soi
Sukhumvit 77 that also known as Soi On Nut. The station is surrounded by many condominiums and mostly private
Explore On Nut Station
- Tesco Lotus : A big superstore situated in front of BTS
station, always crowded with Thai residents who come here to buy their daily appliances. It also consists of
some fast food outlets where you can sit back and enjoy watching the life of Thai people. Tesco Lotus is opened
daily from 10.00 AM - 11.00 PM.
- On Nut Night Market : A heaven on earth for fashion lovers who seek for cheap
clothes and fashion accessories, located opposite to Tesco Lotus, opening hours starts from 6.00 PM till
- Imm Fusion Hotel : A boutique hotel offering 168 rooms with artistic Moroccan-themed
design and all amenities, located on Sukhumvit Road where can be reached via exit 2 of BTS.
- The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel : A chic boutique hotel that provides 57 guest rooms that
fully equipped with amenities and complementary services, located on Soi Sukhumvit 77 (Soi On Nut) only
steps away from the station.
- The Green Bells On Nut Hotel : A well-appointed hotels with 80 inviting rooms fully
furnished featured with all facilities to fulfill your needs, located on Soi Sukhumvit 79 only one minutes
away from BTS.
- Nine Place 81 : A budget hotel for those seeking for affordable accommodation with
complementary services, located on Soi Sukhumvit 81 only 350 meters away from the station.
- Rimnatee : A garden restaurant serving delicious Thai food at reasonable price
fetaures with breezy atmosphere. It is located on Soi Sukhumvit 77 (Soi On Nut) near Lan Boon Temple, can be
reached by taxi just about 15 minutes from BTS. Opens daily from 10.00 AM - 10.30 PM.
- Kaitei : A Japanese restaurant serving both a la carte and buffet menus for
those seeking for worthy meal. Buffet costs 450 baht per person while a la carte menus cost around 100-300 baht
per menu. The restaurant is located at The Curve Avenue on Soi On Nut 17, can be reached by a short taxi trip
from the station.
- Melon Mint : A chic restaurant serving Thai and international food featured
live music and pub, located between Soi On Nut 37 and 39. Opens daily from 5.30 PM - 2.00 AM.
- Mahabut Temple : The renowned temple that houses the statue of Mae Nak, the
most famous female ghost that has been existing in Thai's spiritual belief for more than a hundred years. If
you like ghost stories and would like to have some experience of the most well-known ghost of Thailand, Mahabut
Temple should be listed in your destinations. You can go to this temples by taking a taxi along Soi Sukhumvit
77 until you see Soi On Nut 7, the temples is there.
- Business Administration Technology School
- Lumpini Ville Condominium
- Social Security Office
- Phra Khanong Fire Station
- Phra Khanong Police Station
- Ideo Verve Sukhumvit
- The President Sukhumvit Condominium
- Bangkok Bank
- Phra Khanong District Office
- The Next Condominium
- My Condo Condominium
- Condo One Condominium
- Metropolitan Waterworks Authority
- Rhythm Condominium
- The Link Advance Condominium