BTS Nana Station
Nana Station is located on of the crowded area of Sukhumvit Road, very popular amongst leisure
travellers who love the nightlife of Bangkok. The station is surrounded by several hotels, embassies, shopping
Explore Nana Station area
- Nana Square : A middle-sized shopping mall located at the corner of Soi Nana
(Sukhumvit Soi 3), consists of many well-known shops and restaurant. It is always a place where expats hangout
in the day time before going to Nana Entertainment Plaza at night. Nana Square is opened daily from 10.30 AM -
- Phu Fah : A royal shop initiated by H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn to
support the poor people in suburban area to have income from their handicrafts which are available in the shop
at reasonable price. The shop is located on the entrance of Sukhumvit Soi 7, opens daily at 8.00 AM - 8.00 PM
for weekdays and 10.00 AM - 6.00 PM for weekend and public holidays.
- City Lodge Soi 9 : A boutique hotel with 28 guest rooms that are fully equipped with
facilities and complementary services. Located on the corner of Sukhumvit Road Soi 9 just a few minutes walk
from BTS station.
- Grand Swiss Sukhumvit 11 by Compass Hospitality : Offering traditional Thai hospitality
with international standard of guest rooms and conveniences. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 11 where you can find
both tranquility and liveliness of the heart of Bangkok business road.
- On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality : A boutique hotel with 40 inviting
rooms fully furnished with all amenities needed. The hotel is situated on Soi Sukhumvit 8 where is away from
a Nana Station just a few minutes walk only.
- The Landmark Hotel Bangkok : A 5-star hotel with over 400 well-appointed guest rooms
full of facilities and conveniences, located on Sukhumvit Road and can be reached by taking exit 2 at BTS
- Majestic Suites Hotel : The hotel offers budget accommodation but still provides all
amenities for a comfortable stay. It is situated on Sukhumvit Road between Soi 4 and Soi 6.
- Ibis Bangkok Nana : A trendy budget hotel with 200 guest rooms that are well-appointed
and convenient, located on Soi Sukhumvit 4 (Nana Tai).
Find more hotels nearby
- Kinnaree Gourmet Thai Restaurant and Bar : A fine dining experience of Modern
Thai cuisine featured with romantic charming garden and comfortable indoor. The first floor is a restaurant
area while the upper floor is a bar area. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 8, open daily for two rounds at 11.30 AM -
3.00 PM and 6.00 PM - 12.00 AM.
- The Taste Restaurant : A colorful international restaurant located on 1st
floor of Ibis Nana Bangkok Hotel, offering yummy Thai food and tasty international food to all guest. Open
daily from 6.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Ronny's New York Pizza : If you would like to taste American Pizza, don't miss
Ronny's New York Pizza. It offers various New York style pizza with various topping for your choice at
reasonable price. Ronny's New York Pizza is located on Soi Sukhumvit 4 just a few minutes walk from BTS
- Nana Entertainment Plaza : A renowned nightlife highlight of Sukhumvit Road,
located on Soi 4. The plaza consists of 3 stories featured with beer bars and go-go bars, very popular for
expats in Bangkok.
- Bangkok Bank (Nana branch)
- Revenue Department Region 8
- Trendy Building
- Jai Samarn Church
- Embassy of Sweden
- Pacific Place 1 Building
- Pacific Place 2 Building
- Nana Post Office
- Kasikorn Bank
- Krung Thai Bank (Head Office)
- Embassy of Japan in Thailand
- Bumrungrad Hospital
- The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan