BTS Mo Chit Station
Mo Chit Station is the terminal station of BTS Sukhumvit
Line, located on Phaholyothin Road, surrounded by park and shopping market. It is one of the most popular
destination for those who love shopping at the open-air shopping market called Chatuchak Weekend Market (also known
as JJ market). Besides, it is also a interchange station with Mass Rapid Transit (also known as MRT - Bangkok Metro).
Explore Mo Chit Station
- Chatuchak Weekend Market : Also known as JJ Market. It is the most renowned
weekend market where you can buy any thing you want with affordable price no matter what it is. JJ Market
always opens on Saturday and Sunday from early morning until late evening.
- Rot Fai Park Night Market : A night market on every weekend where you can buy
amazing products with cheap prices. There are two zones in the market; the inner zone is for antique furniture,
vintage clothes and accessories while the outer zone you will see various retro and fashionable products,
- JJ Mall : The shopping mall that has almost the same products you can find in
Chatuchak Weekend Market. The difference between the two is the atmosphere. If you like shopping in an open-air
ambient with tons of interesting shops and food stalls, Chatuchak Weekend Market is your best choice. But If
you like shopping at air-conditioned shopping mall, JJ Mall is the one.
- Central Lad Prao Department Store : One of the biggest and oldest department
stores in Lad Prao area nearby Mo Chit Station. The department store has just been renovated and re-opened in
2011 consisted of cinema theaters, restaurants, and various shops. Central Lad Prao Department Store is
regarded as the highlight of this area as being the popular meeting point for people around the
- Union Mall : One of the most famous shopping centers for those who love
fashion. It is one of the biggest sources of clothes and fashion accessories with affordable price. No matter
what style you are, Union Mall can fulfill your needs of fashion.
- Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok : Formerly known as Sofitel Centara Grand
Bangkok, located next to Central Lad Prao Department Store. It is a premier venue for many international
conventions and corporate seminars featured with hi-end restaurants. The room types consisted of Deluxe
Suites, Club Deluxe Suites, Premium Suite Rooms, Premium Deluxe Suites, Studio Suites, Executive Suites,
- Serene Bangkok Bed & Breakfast : Cozy hotel with the surrounding garden that makes
you feel the true nature. All the eight rooms are decorated with unique themes featured with a pool and free
- Baanpipat Ladprao 15 : Baanpipat Ladprao 15 it a popular pick for both business and
leisure travelers, not far away from Mo Chit Station, just a quick taxi ride.
Find more hotels nearby
- China Gate : A Chinese restaurant cooked by professional Chinese food chefs.
The taste suites both Thai and foreigners.
- Pathe : A retro decorated restaurant that takes you back to the age of
1960s-1970s. The menus are mostly Thai food with original Thai taste.
- Chatuchak Park / Queen Sirikit Park / Rot Fai Park : The three popular public
park that are adjacent to one another; Rot Fai Park is the large of them all. These three parks are the best
place for families, lovers or friends to spend their leisure time together as there are lots of activities to
do. You can rent a bike and ride it through the parks or pay a visit to Butterfly Garden and Insectariums which
display loads of amazing species of insects and butterflies. At weekend night, Rot Fai Park has a night market
where you can shopping at night as well.
- MRT Chatuchak Park Station
- BTS Building
- BTS Skytrain Depot
- BTS Park & Ride
- BBTV Channel 7
- Thai Rath Newspaper (Head Office)
- Thai Military Bank (Head Office)
- Chatuchak Post Office
- Sun Tower
- TST Tower
- Civil Aviation Training Center
- Department of Land Transportation
- The Marketing Organization for Farmers (M.O.F.)
- Northern & Northeastern Bus Terminal