BTS Krung Thon Buri Station
Krung Thon Buri is the first extended station of BTS Silom
Line, located on Soi Krung Thon Buri 8 heading to Saphan Taksin (Taksin Bridge), built to give more travelling
convenience for Thon Buri residents who work in the city across Chao Phraya River. The station is quite a low-key
residential area mostly surrounded by condominiums and some business buildings.
Explore Krung Thon Buri Station
- King Royal II Hotel : A boutique hotel providing 136 guest rooms fully equipped with
necessary amenities and complimentary services. Located on Krung Thon Buri Road, only few minutes away from
BTS's exit 3.
- Ibis Bangkok Riverside : A hip franchise hotel offering 266 well-appointed room with
full amenities and on-site recreational facilities. Located on Soi Charoen Nakhon 17, can be reached by a
short taxi trip via exit 3 of BTS station.
- Sarasinee All Suites : A modern and trendy hotel offering 74 stylish rooms with complete
amenities and complimentary services. Located on Soi Charoen Nakhom Road, only 500 meters away from the
- Aiya Residence & Sport Club Hotel : A budget hotel and serviced apartment providing
135 inviting rooms with all essential amenities and on-site facilities including sport club. Located on Soi
Krung Thon Buri 1, next to BTS station.
- Nateetip & 2nd Home : A homely restaurant serving various dishes of yummy
Thai food at inexpensive price. Located on Krung Thon Buri Road, a few steps away from exit 4 of Krung Thon
Buri Station; opens everyday from 11.00 AM till midnight.
- Inthanin Coffee : A shady coffee shop offering fresh coffee, tea and other
beverage menus featured with green and natural atmosphere. Located in Bang Chak gas station next to exit 2 of
- Somsak Seafood : A footpath restaurant serving cheap fresh seafood to its
customers who are willing to take hours to wait up in a very long queue. The recommended menus are Shrimps
potted with Vermicelli and Scalded Cockles. This footpath restaurant can be reach via BTS's exit 3 and a short
walk distance to Soi Krung Thon Buri 1, opens Tuesday-Sunday at 5.00 PM - 10.00 PM.
- Chalermprakiart Forest Park : A public park that is always visited by
neighboring population to do various recreation activities. The park provides complete recreation services such
as basket ball field, futsal field, Ta Kraw field, badminton courts, aerobic yard and workout gym. Located
under Saphan Taksin Bridge, next to Pepsi Pier, opens daily from 5.00 AM - 20.00 PM.
- Thaisri Insurance Tower
- Topaz Tower
- IDEO Sathorn-Taksin Condominium
- The Bangkok Sathorn-Taksin Condominium
- Bang Chak Gas Station
- Public Health Center 28 Krung Thon Buri
- Chuyot and Sons Building
- Princess Tower
- Villa Sathorn Condominium
- Hive Sathorn Condominium
- Air-Conditioned Bus No. 84 Terminal
- Q. House Condo Sathorn
- International Pioneers School
- Bank of Ayuddhaya
- Sinsathorn Tower