BTS Ekkamai Station
Ekkamai Station is located on Sukhumvit Road, next to Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Soi Ekkamai). It is
quite a quiet station compared to other ones as being mostly surrounded by private properties, without big hotels
or famous shopping malls though there are many interesting restaurants.
Explore Ekkamai Station
- Gateway Ekkamai : A brand new Japanese lifestyle shopping center with 8 floors
featuring with many Japanese and international restaurants, fashion outlets, health and beauty shops, IT
stores. Located o Sukhumvit road attached to Ekkamai Station, opposite to That Thong Temple.
- Lodge 61 Hotel : A budget hotel offering 105 guest rooms fully furnished with amenities,
located on Soi Sukhumvit 61 about five minutes away from the station.
- Kaza Boutique Hotel : A reasonable-priced boutique hotel popular pick for both business
and leisure travelers. The hotel offers numerous on-site facilities and highest level of comfort and
convenience rooms to its guests. Very close to the BTS station, just by a few minutes walk.
Find more hotels nearby
- Kuroda : A Japanese Restaurant renowned for its buffet promotion which allows
you to eat all available menus as much as you can at only 499 baht per person. Kuroda is located on Soi
Ekkamai, opened daily at 11.30 AM - 11.00 PM. Buffet is available for 2 rounds at 11.30 AM - 2.00 PM and 5.30
PM - 8.00 PM.
- Banrai Coffee : also known as Banrai Bai Kraprao, offering fresh coffee and
yummy Thai food. Located on the corner of Soi Ekkamai, opened 24/7.
- Khun Churn : A veggie restaurant providing healthy vegetarian food made of
fresh and organic materials. The atmosphere inside is relaxing and looking good with modern decoration. Khun
Churn is situated on G floor at Bangkok Mediplex next to Soi Sukhumvit 42, opens everyday at 10.00 AM - 8.30
- Healthy Cafe : Offering healthy food for those who take good care of their
health, located on 1st floor at Bangkok Mediplex, open daily from 7.00 AM - 8.00 PM.
- Bangkok Planetarium : The oldest planetarium in Thailand, part of the Science
Center for Education operated by the Department of Non-Formal Education of the Ministry of Education.
Consisting of a large planetarium dome with 450 seats featured with permanent astronomy exhibitions Bangkok
Planetarium is the perfect place for many schools' field trips. It is located on Sukhumvit Road next to Eastern
Bus Terminal, opened on Tuesday to Sunday at 8.30 AM - 4.30 PM. Admission fee is 40 baht for adults and 20 baht
- Movies : Major Cineplex Ekkamai is the only choice in this area if you'd like
to see a movie. The cineplex offers latest movies in digital 2D and 3D systems. Located between Soi Sukhumvit
61 and 63, open daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Honda Showroom
- The Horizon Condominium
- That Thong Temple
- Wat That Thong School
- Big C Supercenter
- Sukhumvit Hospital
- Condo Life @ Sukhumvit 67
- Srivikorn School
- 42 Tower
- Bangkok Mediplex
- Nusasiri Building
- Eastern Bus Terminal
- Patumkongka School