BTS Chong Nonsi Station
Chong Nonsi Station is located on Nara Thiwat Ratcha Nakarin Road, connected to Silom Road,
Sathorn Road and Surawong Road. This station is another business area that surrounded by many business buildings
and upscale neighborhood.
Explore Chong Nonsi Station
- House of Chao : A dusty antique shops where you can find beautiful antique
doors, teak treasure boxes, old-fashion trellises, unique handicrafts and Saa Paper. The shop is located on Soi
Decho, near Sofitel Silom Bangkok Hotel. You can take a short taxi trip to get there via exit 3 of the
- The Heritage Silom Hotel : An elegant hotel offering 110 spacious rooms combining the
richness of Thai Culture with world-class modern facilities. Located on Soi Narathivas 3, a few minutes walk
from BTS's exit 4.
- Trinity Silom Hotel : A hip hotel providing 104 well-appointed rooms with full amenities
and on-site convenient services. Located on Soi Pipat 2 where can be reached via exit 4 of BTS station.
- Quad Suites Silom : A stylish hotels offering 10 modern-decorated rooms with impeccable
services and all essential amenities at affordable price, located on Soi Pipat 2.
- FuramaXclusive Sathorn Hotel Bangkok : A well-decorated hotels offering 139 luxury rooms
fully equipped with essential facilities and complementary services, located on Soi Silom 3 (Soi Pipat
Find more hotels nearby
- Somboon Seafood : Another branch of the big seafood restaurant franchise
(apart from Udom Suk branch), serving fresh seafood cooked by professional
chefs everyday at 4.00 PM - 11.30 PM, located on Surawong Road.
- Something Sweet Bakery Cafe : A stylish cafe serving delicious cakes, cookies,
sweets and beverage; very famous for cake and bakery lovers in Bangkok. Located on Sathorn Raod, can be reached
via exit 2 of BTS station; opens daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Indian Hut Restaurant : A North Indian restaurant offering original taste of
Indian food without strong spice smell, cooked by native Indian chefs, suitable for all different customers.
Located on Surawong Road, opposite to Manorah Hotel.
- Cafe Naam : A chic restaurant renovated from a lovely house, serving Thai and
Italian food at affordable price. Located on Soi Silom 7, just a few minutes away from BTS's exit 3. Open at
11.00 AM - 2.30 PM and 5.00 PM - 9.00 PM on Monday to Friday, 11.00 AM - 3.00 PM on Saturday, and close on
- The Chocolate Tales : A heaven on earth of chocolate lovers, offering various
recipes of chocolate featured with gallery art area. The recommended menu is Classic Chocolate Cake Chocolate
Lava Cake, Chocolate Fondue, etc. Located on Soi Silom 7, opens at 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM on weekdays, 9.00 AM -
4.00 PM on Saturday and close on Sunday.
- MR Kukrit's Heritage Home : A heritage museum dedicated to the home owner, M R
Kukrit Pramoj, the former Prime Minister of Thailand. The museum consists of five traditional Thai teak houses
which some of them aged more than a hundred years, houses artifacts, ancient Buddhist scriptures and many
antiques; featured with spectacular gardens around the houses. Located on Sathorn Road, can be reached via
BTS's exit 2. Opens on weekends and public holidays at 9.30 AM - 5.00 PM but we recommend to contact the museam
at 0-2286-8185 before visiting as sometimes they close for private parties. Admission fee is only 50 baht for
adult and 20 baht for kids.
- Neilson Hays Library and Galleries : With a collection of 20,000 books,
Neilson Hays Library is one of the largest collection of English language titles in Bangkok; offering various
categories of books, newspapers and magazines. The library is also featured with art galleries which host many
stunning and impressive works by international talented artists. Located on Surawong Road, can be reached by 15
minutes walk from Chong Nonsi Station or a short taxi trip costs 40-50 baht. Opens on Tuesday to Sunday at 9.30
AM to 5.00 PM (close on Monday).
- Diamond Tower
- P.M.T. Mansion
- Standard Chartered Bank (Head Office)
- Sathorn Thani Building
- Bangkok City Tower
- Sangthong Thani Tower
- The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
- Sathorn City Tower
- ITF Tower
- SSP Tower
- Social Security Office Area 11
- Ocean Insurance Building
- Thai Airways International PLC. (Silom Office)
- The Infinity Condomunium
- The Infinity Goldenland
- Sathorn Square Building
- Thailand ELITE
- Empire Tower
- Rajanakarn Building