BTS Chit Lom Station
Chit Lom Station is the first station that directly head to Sukhumvit Road. As being not far
away from the center of Bangkok like Siam Square, Chit Lom is another station that surrounded by shopping malls,
premier hotels, many significant business and government offices.
Explore Chit Lom Station
- Central World / Zen / Iseton : Formerly known a World Trade Center, it is the
third largest shopping complex in the world, includes Zen and Iseton, the Japanese department store chain, and
SF Cinema World. There are hundreds of well-known shops and services provided, open daily from 10.00 AM to
- Gaysorn Plaza : A high-end shopping center located right on the corner of
Ratchaprasong intersection, opposite to Erawan shrine. It contains international brands, for example, Luis
Vuitton, Prada, Celine, Chirstian Dior, Fendi, Hugo Boss and many others. Gaysorn Plaza is opened everyday from
10.00 AM - 8.00 PM.
- Amarin Plaza : A shopping mall with five floors of shops providing fashion,
home decor, fine furniture, jewelry, Thai handicraft, etc. It is a popular place for foreign tourists who seek
for a good souvenirs from Thailand to their friends and family back home. Amarin Plaza opens daily from 9.00 AM
- 9.00 PM.
- Central Chit Lom : A large department store under Central Pattana's chain. It
is one of the oldest branches that has been established since 1973. There are lots of shops and services
provided, open daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Erawan Bangkok : A boutique mall offering a good selection of famous brand
name goods and restaurants. Open daily; shopping hours is 10.00 AM - 9.00 PM and restaurant hours is 8.00 AM -
- Centara Grand at Central World Hotel : One of Asia Pacific's largest hotels with more
than 500 rooms fully equipped with modern facilities to enrich your stay in Bangkok. Located next to the
famous Central World shopping center.
- Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel : A luxury hotels standing tall at 37 stories, offering
381 fabulous guest rooms, 39 suites, executive floor, amazing view of Bangkok, including full facilities and
services. The hotel is located near Gaysorn Plaza, just a few minutes walk from BTS station.
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Hotel : A modern hotel providing 377 contemporary rooms with full
amenities at affordable price, situated in the bustling entertainment and business hub on Ratchaprasong
- Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel : A 5-star premier hotel located just a few minutes walk from
Chit Lom Station, offering 380 resort-styled guest rooms with fully equipped facilities which make Grand
Hyatt Erawan become one of the most popular hotels for those who has big budget.
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel : A brand new hotel under Marriott's property
providing 324 well-decorated rooms and various hi-class services that meet all the needs of both business
and leisure guests.
- Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan : A brand new 5-star hotel offering 174 cozy rooms with a
wealth of services and amenities. The hotel is situated in Soi Langsuan, only 900 meters from BTS.
- To-Sit Langsuan : A Thai restaurant with open-air and air-conditioned zones
offering Thai menus in the warm and relax atmosphere. Located on Soi Langsuan 5 only few minutes walk from BTS
Chit Lom, open daily from 3.30 PM - 12.00 AM.
- Krua Nai Baan (Home Kitchen) : A modern Thai restaurant offering fresh
seafood, live music, home-like ambiance at affordable price. The restaurant is situated opposite Soi Langsuan
7, open daily from 9.00 AM - 12.00 AM.
- Kua Noodle : A traditional noodle shop providing home made noodles, cheap
price and friendly atmosphere. The shop is located on Soi Langsuan, opposite to Kasikorn Bank.
- Erawan Shrine : A Hindu shrine that houses a statue of Phra Phrom, the Thai
representation of the Hindu creation god Bhrama. The shrine is located on Ratchaprasong intersection; featured
with Thai dancers that always perform to praise the respectful Phra Phrom. This place is always crowded with
worshippers, both Thai residents and Asian tourists who share the same belief. Erawan Shrine is regarded as one
of the most popular spiritual attractions in Bangkok.
- Movies : There are two major cinema theatres; EGV Metropolis and SF World
Cinema, which both offer you the modern and convenient theatres.
- President Tower
- TOT Public Company Limited
- Metropolitan Electricity Authority
- Krung Thai Bank (Metropolitan Electricity Authority branch)
- Big C Supercenter (Rajdamri branch)
- Government Savings Bank (Ratchaprasong branch)
- Thai Military Bank (Ratchaprasong branch)
- Maneeya Center
- Mater Dei School
- CIMB Thai Bank (Head Office)
- Unico House
- Mercury Tower
- Phloen Chit Tower
- Tonson Tower
- Thanachart Bank (Chit Lom branch)
- The Royal Netherlands Embassy
- Bank of Ayudhaya
- The Brittish Embassy
- Bank of America
- Chit Lom Tower
- Alma Link Tower
- Siam Commercial Bank (Chit Lom branch)
- Jetanin Hospital
- Orakarn Building