BTS Bang Na Station
Bang Na Station is the fourth extended station of BTS Sukhumvit Line, located on Sukhumvit
Road. It is a gateway to eastern cities like Pattaya, Rayong, Chantaburi and others via the expressways located
Explore Bang Na Station
- Central Plaza Bang Na : The first shopping mall in Bang Na area, formerly
known as Central City Bang Na, consists of hundreds of shops, services and restaurants; featured with them park
and water park for recreation on upper floors. This shopping mall is located on Bang Na - Trad Road, only ten
minutes away from BTS station, can be reached by taxi. Opens daily from 10.30 AM - 10.00 PM.
- IKEA : A renowned home decoration shopping mall providing thousands of home
decoration items featured with cafe and restaurants. It is the paradise on earth for those home lovers. Located
on Bang Na-Trad Road, opened daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Brighton Hotel & Residence : A modern hotel offering 146 guest rooms fully equipped
with amenities and complementary services, located on Soi Sanpawut about 600 meters away from BTS. Can be
reached by s short taxi trip from exit 2 of the station.
Find more hotels nearby
- Royal Dragon Restaurant : A large and luxury restaurant where was once
recorded as the world's largest restaurant in 1992 by Guinness World's Record. Serving Chinese food and fresh
seafood with unique styles such as serving by walking on water, flying on the sky, skating for speedy service.
Located on Bang Na - Trad Road which a few minutes away from Bang Na Station, opened everyday for two rounds at
11.00 AM - 2.00 PM and 5.00 PM - 12.00 AM.
- Na Nang @ Krua Khun Mae : A lovely restaurant serving yummy fusion Thai and
international food for Thai residents and foreign travellers, located on Soi Sukhumvit 70/3 only steps away
from Bang Na Station. Opens daily from 11.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- BITEC Bang Na : A major convention and exhibition center in Bangkok, regularly
hosts many major events and annual Motor Show, the biggest automobile exhibition of Thailand. Located on Bang
Na - Trad highway, can be reached by a short taxi trip from the station.
- Putianan Bangna Stadium : A local stadium consisting of indoor futsal fields,
badminton courts, outdoor tennis courts, swimming pool, and many other sports equipments. Located on Sukhumvit
Road, can be reached via exit 3 of BTS station.
- I-MAS Driving Range : A relaxing place for golf lovers, located on Soi
Sukhumvit 70/3, only a few minutes away from the station via exit 4.
- Meteorological Department
- Bang Chak Gas Station
- The Coast Bangkok Village
- Bang Na Canal
- Khlong Bang Na Post Office
- Lactasoy Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Showroom
- Caltex Gas Station
- Toyota Showroom
- Manarom Hospital
- Bang Na Nai Temple
- Wat Bang Na Nai School