BTS Bang Chak Station
Bang Chak Station is the first station of the extended route of Sukhumvit Line. It is located between Soi Sukhumvit 95/1 to Soi 99, surrounded
by private properties and business offices, no any big hotels or famous shopping malls.
Explore Bang Chak Station
- Bang Chak Market : A local market full of food stalls that allow you to taste
yummy food at the very cheap price, located between Soi Sukhumvit 93 and 95.
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence : A fantastic serviced residence that offers first-rate
services and facilities as well as 111 guest rooms fully equipped with amenities and complementary services
you need. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 60/1, only steps away from exit 2 of BTS station.
Find more hotels nearby
- Khono : A Japanese restaurant serving a la cart and buffet Japanese menu, the
buffet promotion costs only 189 baht per person. Khono is located on Sukhumvit Road next to Soi 60, opened
daily for two rounds at 11.30 AM - 2.00 PM and 6.00 PM - 11.00 PM. Live classic guitar performance is also
available on weekends at 9.00 PM - 10.00 PM.
- Kwangjao Sukiyaki : A restaurant serving original taste of Chinese food and
Sukiyaki at reasonable price at about 250 baht per person. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 60/2, opened everyday from
10.00 AM - 10.00 Pm.
- Thai Military Bank
- Krung Thai Bank
- Cosmo Group Building
- The Bangkok Institute of Technology
- Siam Commercial Bank
- Office of Land Transportation (District 3)
- DKSH Building
- Union Drug Laboratories
- Petronas Gas Station
- Bang Chak Gas Station
- Kasikorn Bank
- PTT Gas Station
- Samaharn Suksa School
- Hi-Pex Building
- The Bangkok Clinic II
- YTS Building
- Shell Gas Station
- Atlantic Laboratories
- Symphony Sukhumvit Condiminium